Happy almost New Year’s! I hope you had an amazing Christmas filled with family, friends, and faith. Mine was a little low key…just my parents, brother, and I. It was nice and relaxing, which is just the kind of Christmas I like 🙂 There’s just something about being home with family on Christmas Day that I love, but New Year’s Eve is a different story! That’s the day for a bunch of company, fireworks, and fun. Of course, no New Year’s Eve party would be complete without food. If you’re anything like my family, you’ll probably be attending a potluck, and boy do I have an easy recipe that will knock your socks off. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is made in a slow cooker and requires no effort at all. The only thing you have to do is undo a few cans, dump it in the slow cooker, and wait for the flavors to meld. My mom got this recipe from a family-friend, and now it’s our go-to for any party. In fact, we’ve become famous for bringing it! Our favorite thing to pair it with is Tostitos Scoops because you can get so much dip in one bite 🙂 You can also serve it with various types of chips or even celery. Feel free to make the recipe lower in fat by using reduced fat cream cheese, low fat blue cheese dressing, and Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing…I’ll leave that up to you, though. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese (can substitute for shredded mozzarella cheese)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans Swanson Premium White Chicken Meat packed in water, drained (can use 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken)
- Additional mozzarella cheese, for garnish
- Place cream cheese into slower cooker. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, and cheese.
- Stir in chicken.
- Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
- Top with additional mozzarella cheese *optional*
- Serve with chips, celery, or other scooping vehicle 🙂